MY SPECIAL INTERESTS:
- Low back pain
- Neck, shoulder pain
- Jaw pain
- Headaches; migraines
- Numbness or tingling in the arms, hands or fingers
- A limited range of motion
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MY MASSAGE THERAPY SESSION:
I DO ...
- Spend full 60/90/120 minutes on massage, excluding the time for set-up and an intake interview.
- Listen to your concern, and try to achieve YOUR goal. Tell you honestly if I can’t, and refer you to another healthcare professional.
- Customize every session according to your requests and needs. Adjust pressure and techniques to your liking and according to your medical condition.
- Respect your level of comfort regarding disrobing. Properly drape (cover) to protect your privacy and modesty.
- Ensure safety. Conduct a comprehensive intake interview including medical history. I will not see a client if they refuse to fill out the forms.
- Check client's skin sensitivity and allergy during the intake. Use natural, unscented, hypoallergenic oil/lotion/cream. I'm currently using Organic 100% Pure Jojoba oil from The Jojoba Company.
- Advocate self-care, and encourage you to be in charge of the progress.
- Obtain up-to-date information about health and wellness and new techniques.
I DO NOT ...
- Do not believe in "No Pain, No Gain." My massage will not cause unnecessary pain.
- Do not initiate conversation, except asking about your comfort and feedback on the massage. Do not comment on politics, religion and other personal matters. It’s your precious time to RELAX.
- Never offer unprofessional or unethical services, and won’t tolerate any sexual remarks, jokes or behavior.
- Never disclose your personal information, medical history, and anything you mention during the session. Never tell anyone that you get a massage from me (you can spread the word about how wonderful a massage is).